Deposit and Payment
- On request for a tour booking a non-refundable deposit will apply to cover the
costs of processing and confirming your tour program.
- After payment is received a receipt will be issued and full details of your
itinerary emailed to you.
- Once a deposit is received it is understood that you have read, understood and
accepted all our Terms and Conditions.
- The remaining balance of the tour price is due upon arrival and payable at our
office in Vietnam.
- All cancellations must be received in writing, and sent to us via email.
- An administration fee will apply to all cancellations to cover the costs we
- The amount of administration fee will depend on the time period between
receiving the cancellation notice and the start of the booked tour program.
- The fee amount will be at PVT discretion.
This information is valid at the time of publication but is subject to change
without prior notice.
Should any changes occur, they will be posted on the website immediately.
Should the Terms and Conditions change after the deposit is paid, the Terms and
Conditions under which the deposit was paid shall apply.
No refunds will be made if you voluntarily leave a trip for any reason after the
trip has begun.
Refunds will be at the discretion of PVT if you are involuntarily
forced to leave a trip for any reason.
No refunds will be made for any accommodation, transport, sightseeing, meals or
services not utilised by tour members.
If PVT cancels a group adventure trip which is guaranteed, you are
entitled to a full refund.
The company is not responsible for any incidental expenses that you may have
incurred as a result of your booking such as visas, vaccinations, non-refundable
flights or loss of enjoyment, etc.
While travelling with PVT you agree to accept the authority of the
guide and local operator at all times.
You are aware that travel within a group may involve compromise to accommodate
the diverse desires and physical abilities of group members.
You understand that PVT reserves the right to decline, or accept any
person as a member of the group at any time.
You acknowledge that PVT contracts with a network of companies,
government agencies and individuals to assist in the running of its tours. To
the best of PVT knowledge, these third parties are qualified to
perform the duties they are contracted to perform.
However PVT will not be held liable for any injury, damage, loss,
delay or irregularity that may occur due to the behaviour of these third
- PVT will not accept responsibility or liability for any traveller who
contravenes any law or regulation of the country visited.
- All PVT travellers should be of good physical health and be able to
participate in the group travel experience fully.
- Travel insurance is compulsory for all PVT travellers.
Your travel insurance must provide cover against personal accident, medical
expenses, emergency repatriation and personal liability. We also recommend it
covers cancellation, curtailment and loss of luggage and personal effects.