Deposit and Payment
- On request for a tour booking a non-refundable
deposit will apply to cover the costs of processing
and confirming your tour program.
- After payment is received a receipt will be issued
and full details of your itinerary emailed to you.
- Once a deposit is received it is understood that
you have read, understood and accepted all our Terms
- The remaining balance of the tour price is due
upon arrival and payable at our office in Vietnam.
- All cancellations must be received in writing, and
sent to us via email.
- An administration fee will apply to all
cancellations to cover the costs we incur.
- The amount of administration fee will depend on
the time period between receiving the cancellation
notice and the start of the booked tour program.
- The fee amount will be at PVT discretion.
- This information is valid at the time of
publication but is subject to change without prior
- Should any changes occur, they will be posted on
the website immediately.
- Should the Terms and Conditions change after the
deposit is paid, the Terms and Conditions under
which the deposit was paid shall apply.
- No refunds will be made if you voluntarily leave a
trip for any reason after the trip has begun.
- Refunds will be at the discretion of PVT
if you are involuntarily forced to leave a trip for
- No refunds will be made for any accommodation,
transport, sightseeing, meals or services not
utilised by tour members.
- If PVT cancels a group adventure trip which is
guaranteed, you are entitled to a full refund.
- The company is not responsible for any incidental
expenses that you may have incurred as a result of
your booking such as visas, vaccinations,
non-refundable flights or loss of enjoyment, etc.
- While travelling with PVT
you agree to accept the authority of the guide and
local operator at all times.
- You are aware that travel within a group may
involve compromise to accommodate the diverse
desires and physical abilities of group members.
- You understand that PVT
reserves the right to decline, or accept any person
as a member of the group at any time.
- You acknowledge that PVT contracts with a network
of companies, government agencies and individuals to
assist in the running of its tours. To the best of
PVT knowledge, these third parties are qualified to
perform the duties they are contracted to perform.
- However PVT will not be held liable for any
injury, damage, loss, delay or irregularity that may
occur due to the behaviour of these third parties.
- PVT will not accept responsibility or liability
for any traveller who contravenes any law or
regulation of the country visited.
- All PVT travellers should be of good physical
health and be able to participate in the group
travel experience fully.
- Travel insurance is compulsory for all PVT
- Your travel insurance must provide cover against
personal accident, medical expenses, emergency
repatriation and personal liability. We also
recommend it covers cancellation, curtailment and
loss of luggage and personal effects.