Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, let Vietnam’s premier international hotel New World ensure your visit is as memorable as it is comfortable: Experience the best in personalized service and first-class facilities mixed with the warmth of Vietnamese hospitality. USA president Clinton has chosen New World hotel for the stay during his visit to Ho Chi Minh city (Saigon) in Late 2000.
| Location || || |
|New World hotel has ideal location in the heart of Saigon. From the hotel it takes only 5 minutes walking to the famous Ben Thanh market|
| Room features || || |
- 526 rooms and suites with spacious and tastefully furnished of marble bathrooms and all facilities and amenities expected of a deluxe international hotel: IDD phones, 17 satellite TV and in-house movie channels, in-room safes and fire-alarm system, hair dryers, mini-bars, newspaper, AT&T direct dial, coffee & tea making facilities.
- Deluxe: first class international room, 30m2
- Executive Deluxe: stay at Executive floor, you are entitled with express check-in and out, 1 free hour use of boardroom, access to computer suite with one hour free use of a work station and use of Executive Lounge; 30m2.
| Facilities & Services || || |
- Facilities: Swimming Pool, Tennis Court and Fitness Room; Health Center: Beauty Salon, Hairdresser's, Sauna/Spa facilities and massage services; Shopping Arcade, Art Gallery, Disco/Night club.
- Business center: With specialized staff and latest technical equipment, New World hotel offers a flexible variety of venues suitable for meetings, conferences & lavish banquets. The Mekong Ballroom & BenThanh Hall can accommodate up to 300 & 400 people each.
| Restaurant & Bar || || |
Restaurant: Dynasty Restaurant: Renowned as the city’s best Chinese Restaurant, dine in elegant surrounds and savor a selection from the dim sum or the many gourmet specialties. Parkview Coffee Shop: Offering all day dining with a la carte or indulge in the extensive buffet including Western and Asian favorites. Lobby Lounge: where you can enjoy a cool drink, indulgent afternoon tea or sip on a cocktail while the resident pianist tinkles the ivories. Poolside Bar: Relax around the pool while you indulge in delicious items from the spa menu, plus fresh juices, cool cocktails and home-made ice-cream. Saxophone Bar: a great spot for a relaxing drink or enjoy a pool game.